Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gorgeous Wedding Gown!

Hi! Before I knew I would be sharing my vintage images with you, I was scanning them without thinking about putting the scanned images in separate files to be able to identify what publication they came from :( But today's image is a photo of Gloria Swanson in what's captioned to be "one of the most costly gowns ever screened." I'm a huge fan of old movies, but I don't know for what movie this gown was made. It's totally gorgeous! I think I'll be using this image in a future lace book! I'm offering it to you in it's original faded state, as well as enhanced. Hope you like it!

As always, thanks for stopping by! Hugs Diana



6 comments:

  1. Good Golly! Now that's a dress! =D Thanks! Janet =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it! I can't imagine how much it must weigh! Hugs xx d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think anyone will be cutting this stunning dress up for crafting. lol it's absolutely too beautiful for words.Thanks for sharing, A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Alice! I wonder if it's in any type of motion picture museum, or if it even still exists? Hugs d.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for all you do , lovely images cant wait to have a minute to start playing hugs rosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome Rosa! Thanks so much for visiting! I look forward to seeing what you do with the images :) Hugs d.

    ReplyDelete