Friday, August 16, 2013

A Little More Intro!

Happy Friday Everyone! Hope you've had a great week! I'm hoping to post images at least twice a week. Work schedule will dictate how often I'm able to post here, so I hope you'll follow me by e-mail so you won't miss any posts!

In addition, I want to share with you that I also have a You Tube channel, where I share my vintage finds, creative projects and some tutorials! I'm hoping to be able to change my channel name to match this blog, but have to be sure first I won't lose my existing videos! Right now, I'm known as sparemarbles2012 on You Tube. Here is a link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/sparemarbles2012/videos

I hope you'll stop by there for a visit! Here's a sample of one of my project videos:

   

And now, for today's vintage graphic! This one is from Muncy's magazine, 1906. A gorgeous Gibson Girl illustration! 

Enjoy, have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for joining me today :) Hugs Diana





7 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog. Love the background and it is one perfect vintage blog.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Archana! I really appreciate you stopping by, as well as your very kind comment! The background is one of my designs :) Hope you'll find images here you'll want to use! Hugs d.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you so much for sharing your beautiful finds with us linda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome Linda :) Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs d.

      Delete
  4. In that image... "Baby's got Back! " =D Haha! Janet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Probably not so much if she were to stand up straight! Hugs d.

      Delete
  5. OMG! D This is a gorgeous image! Love love love your blog! Oh these images are amazing! TFS!! Hugs~Diana

    ReplyDelete